What can you expect?
Agile is easy to understand, but hard to master. Meaning: many professionals run into problems when making the switch.
The same goes for software development teams. It’s easy to loose track of Agile principles along the way. But not when you’re around. You call out the obvious problems and support working through them. You also manage conflict resolution and provide process and behaviour guidance to eliminate waste and focus on delivery.
What do Agile Coaches do at Tobania?
Educate colleagues: you encourage Agile best practices and educate employees – senior and junior profiles alike – as well as clients on Agile principles. You provide all of them with adequate tools for their own work. If necessary, you provide trainings in Agile methodologies.
Mentor a team: you provide employees with feedback and hands-on support. You also offer emotional assistance, keep standards high and look for ways to continuously improve the results of the team.
Develop an adaptation strategy: you often have to deal with developers who meet Agile for the first time. In other words, you have to create an adaptation strategy for every stage: from the early introduction of Agile until sustained practices.
Implement an Agile methodology: you apply techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote an innovation culture. This also means you lead by example.
Who are we looking for?
What profile are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by combining two or more of these criteria:
- Studies: no specific decree or training required.
- Experience: previous work experience as Project Manager in Agile environments.
- Languages: proficient in Dutch and/or French, and a good knowledge of English.
- Personal interests: you think agile from the moment you wake up until you go to bed.
- Strengths: you’re diplomatic, hands-on, flexible and a great team player.
What do we have to offer?
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
- Indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisaton insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A challenging job on location.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields