What can you expect?
Functional Analyst at Tobania, tell me?
Your dream is to create the perfect application for your client. That is why we call you the translator from business needs to functionalities. And as a Functional Analyst, you have everything in hand to make this dream come true!
You are responsible for mapping out these needs and your customer expectations. You will document and further elaborate the functional equirements, according to the business analysis. Then you will pass on the functional specifications to the software developers.
You then follow up the development neatly and ensure that functional tests are carried out as described in the user stories and test scenarios. Because you want your dream to come true, right?
As a technological expert, you keep up with the customer's challenges and know how to translate them perfectly into functionalities and concepts. With an active role in the project, you guide your client and colleagues through its development. In short, you are the link between business and IT.
Who are we looking for?
This puts a smile on your face:
- You perform functional analyses of information systems so that they meet the needs of your customer.
- You check the result of your analysis and then sit down with your IT colleagues to discuss the technical side of things.
- You ensure a good transfer of the functional specifications to the software engingeers. After all, they have to realise your dream!
- On the basis of your analysis, you draw up functional test cases. You also carry these out. This is important in order to achieve a good result. And that is, of course, what your are aiming for.
- You work agile: you develop, evaluate and adjust. Always in consultation with your colleagues.
- You challenge your business partner if time, scope or budget restrictions make it impossible to add certain functionalities.
What do we have to offer?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques and group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends at one - or more - of our awesome events.
- A chance to develop your telanets in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A clean desk at one of our clients or one of the work islands in Strombeek-Bever (which you can occasionally swap for your jome office).
SO... Tobania, who's that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.