What can you expect?
Do you have a passion for development and are you driven by translating concepts into software solutions and would like to contribute to the Java Community? Then say no more!
Join our competence center .Development and be part of the family!
At Tobania you will be part of the Java community and provide services to companies during their digital transformation.
What does a Java Architect do at Tobania?
- You are the point of contact for our customers’ software applications
- You translate concepts and ideas into software solutions
- Develop and present the technical requirements of an offer
- Point of contact for our Squad Teams in order to build these software applications
- You keep an eye on the architecture through all our projects
- You document software solutions
- You work with State-of-the-art frameworks, methodologies (TTD, BDD, continuous delivery, DevOps ...) and architectures (DDD, microservices…)
- You actively participate and contribute to the Java community (presentations, support…)
- You support the HR Business Partner:
- Perform technical screenings
- Coaching developers
Who are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you will increase your chances by ticking as many of these
boxes as possible
- You have experience as Java Architect
- You have a good knowledge of Java, Java EE and Spring, front-end technologies, design patterns, architectural patterns...
- You are familiar with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Engine or Azure and ideally Kubernetes or OpenShift
- You can work using the agile principles
- You have a passion for coaching people and supervising a team
- You are mobile and flexible since you are the technical point of contact for our customers
- You can perform estimations (budget, lead time of development and testing)
- You speak Dutch or French and you have a good knowledge of English.
What do we have to offer?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation
days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood / at our headquarters in Strombeek-Bever / at our office in Gent / Hasselt.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.