What can you expect?
Your main character trait: a passion for Java development.
Do you want to be part of our Java Community and be part of a team where you are supported by our group of architects? You may see yourself as a Team Lead or even as an Architect in a few years!
Our Tobania.Development competence centre would like to see you in its Java community!
What does a Java Developer do at Tobania?
- You are responsible for developing high-quality software applications
- You work with State-of-the-art frameworks, methodologies (TTD, BDD, continuous delivery, DevOps ...) and architectures (DDD, microservices…)
- You actively participate and contribute to the Java community (presentations, support…)
- You will become part of a team of passionate Java specialists
Who are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you will increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible
- Studies: you have an IT-related degree, a passion for Java development and a willingness to expand your already extensive knowledge on the subject
- Experience: 5+ years.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English.
- Strengths: communicative, a team player, loyal, a problem solver, creative, proactive.
- Good knowledge of Java, Java EE and Spring, front-end technologies, design patterns ...
- Familiar with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Familiar with PAAS solutions such as Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Good understanding of most used tools and frameworks
- Experience in delivering quality code
- You can work using the agile principles
- Experience in automated testing: unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing
What do we have to offer?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, smartphone, 12 additional days of holiday, meal vouchers, and group and hospitalisation insurance and so much more
- The possibility to work from home every now and then
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- Great colleagues that you’ll fit in with: open minded, enthusiastic, and fully up for working as a team
- The chance to further develop your talents through good coaching and training in our very own Tobania.Academy
- Fun events: after-work drinks, technical events, etc.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields