What can you expect?
Looking for a chance to develop custom applications for high-level customers using the latest technologies? Can you speak every programming language we can think of – and some we don’t even know? In that case, Tobania has a new challenge for you as part of our team of enthusiastic and driven .NET developers.
The best part: we don’t even ask you to commute too far from home!
What does a .NET Developer do at Tobania?
- You are responsible for developing high-quality software applications
- You work with State-of-the-art frameworks, methodologies (TTD, BDD, continuous delivery, DevOps ...) and architectures (DDD, microservices…)
- You actively participate and contribute to the .NET community (presentations, support…)
- You will become part of a team of passionate .NET specialists
Who are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you will increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as .NET Developer
- You have a good understanding of .NET and front-end technologies, design patterns, architectural patterns...
- You can work using the agile principles
- You have experience in automated testing: unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing
- You speak Dutch or French and you have a good knowledge of English
What do we have to offer?
• An indefinite contract.
• A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
• A team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel right at home.
• The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
• A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
• A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood / at our headquarters in Strombeek-Bever / at our office in Gent/Hasselt.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields