Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What do Sales do at Toba HR Solutions?
- As a sales person, you will have the latest HR software packages and demos for planning, time registration and HR modules at your disposal.
- You are the crucial link in the relationship between Toba HR Solutions and our customers.
- Your contacts are often HR professionals and board members.
- You are responsible for the incoming leads. You visit potential clients, analyse their needs, inform and advise them correctly about prices and technical possibilities. You then provide an optimal offer in function of their needs.
- In order to sell our products, you have a good knowledge of all the properties and characteristics of our products. You keep your knowledge up to date by keeping a close eye on the HR market, for example, and detecting new developments. In this way, you can provide your account with extensive information and offer well-founded advice.
- You work in a result-oriented way in line with the budgets and objectives that have been set.
- As an account manager, you have intensive contact with your customers. Both the initial contact and the follow-up are important. If you suspect that a customer is dissatisfied, you follow this up closely.
We have some essentials in mind. But even more important than the list below, is your desire and drive to go for it together!
- You have an absolute passion for sales and excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, you have experience selling software packages.
- You are fascinated by the many challenges in the HR domain.
- You have a good nose for opportunities.
- You are hands-on and can work independently.
- You are a born networker who can spot opportunities with pleasure and enthusiasm.
- You are willing to travel all over Belgium and Luxembourg.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and ideally also French.
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Great variety in job content through missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island in our Tobania HQ (Strombeek-Bever) & of course your own workspace @ home.
Toba HR Solutions is the absolute market leader for human capital solutions in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. More than 300.000 active people are already being scheduled through our systems. More than 500 satisfied customers use our products, which have a proven positive impact on the entire organization.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
Never stop growing
“I am a good listener: as long as I can remember friends come to me for a much-needed chat. It quickly became clear what I wanted to do in life: helping people by listening to their story. Psychology was the obvious study choice. Initially, I planned to be a therapist with my own practice, but in the end, I opted for Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology.”
“The way I look at (working) life has been influenced by the Chiro. I’ve been an active member of this community since primary school. I use these experiences in my job every day. That’s something I wish everyone could do: combining your passion with your job. With our current retirement age, it’s even more important to be able to do what you love!”
“I like to see how people grow, but I also want to keep working on myself. That is why I chose Tobania: I already saw in the job description that I would get so many chances, even being a junior. I grab these opportunities with both hands."
“Being a junior corporate talent acquisition specialist appealed to me, of course, but a good atmosphere is just as important. I love the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. For our motivation, we get so many great moments and events in return.”
Jenna Bloem, Recruitment & Employer Branding Expert at Tobania
Work and life, perfectly balanced
“I originally graduated in Public Administration. When I started applying for jobs, I was looking for an open-minded atmosphere. I like to leave my own mark, take initiative. So, after a few detours I ended up at Tobania. I am currently working as a consultant at Toba HR Solutions. That means that I implement staff scheduling software. That sounds complicated and, indeed, there is a lot of work involved. Every company works differently when it comes to HR and payroll. We analyse those methods and ensure the software is customised to their approach.”
“What you need for this job? Perfection. And customer-friendliness. Working in a bakery on Sunday for six years, I gained a lot of experience with it.”
Ann-Sofie Verstraete, HR Software Consultant at Tobania
“I can put my customer-friendliness into practice at Toba HR Solutions, but I like to do it my way. Sitting on the same spot every day for eight hours, doesn’t give me the right energy. As a consultant, I am free to set my own agenda. If I really lost my focus at 4 pm, I can leave the office and continue in the evening when my head’s in the game again. Trust and freedom balance work with life: they are extremely important to me.”
“I also keep on dreaming. My boyfriend and I sometimes dream about our own future business, a huge vegetable garden, accompanied by a few animals. We could use the harvest at our own restaurant. We already have a few chickens at home and we will soon be moving back to the countryside. Does that count a bit too?”
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.