Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities
- Collection of unpaid invoices, both in writing and by telephone
- Negotiating payment terms and/or payment plans, taking into account the internal conditions inherent to factoring
- Communicating about the credit management activities of your receivables portfolio, both to customers and within the organisation.
- Checking invoices and receivables.
- Anticipate potential risk signals that could jeopardise a customer's situation.
- The correct use of terms and conditions relating to internal or external credit insurance.
- Recovering investments from bankrupt clients.
A colleague who is not afraid to get started and who gets results, who is enthusiastic about helping others to succeed and who can always get a head start. In other words, you strive to bring new ideas to life and face challenges in a complex and ever-changing environment. You enjoy working as a team, listening to others and investing in others to achieve common goals. You like to challenge established situations and propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Credit Manager, you also need:
- Possession of a bachelor degree
- Good communication and enjoy phone contacts
- Be professionally assertive
- Want to take initiatives
- You have a lot of organisational capacity
- Flexible and stress resistant
- A perfect knowledge of French and Dutch, both written and spoken
- A good knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- General knowledge of the most important Office programmes.
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits.
- Great variety in job content through missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island at one of our customers.
Working at Tobania... An all-inclusive experience...
Our clients in the finance industry see you as the face of Tobania. Needless to say, your communicative skills and problem-solving attitude make all t ...
Business Support Consultant
Tobania makes a difference for lots of clients in the finance industry. Choose a project, join our team and up our game. You'll reinforce one of our e ...
The finance industry is your playing field. You give personal advice via video chat, social media, chatbots, telephone and mail to customers, and esta ...
Work and life, perfectly balanced
“I originally graduated in Public Administration. When I started applying for jobs, I was looking for an open-minded atmosphere. I like to leave my own mark, take initiative. So, after a few detours I ended up at Tobania. I am currently working as a consultant at Toba HR Solutions. That means that I implement staff scheduling software. That sounds complicated and, indeed, there is a lot of work involved. Every company works differently when it comes to HR and payroll. We analyse those methods and ensure the software is customised to their approach.”
“What you need for this job? Perfection. And customer-friendliness. Working in a bakery on Sunday for six years, I gained a lot of experience with it.”
Ann-Sofie Verstraete, HR Software Consultant at Tobania
“I can put my customer-friendliness into practice at Toba HR Solutions, but I like to do it my way. Sitting on the same spot every day for eight hours, doesn’t give me the right energy. As a consultant, I am free to set my own agenda. If I really lost my focus at 4 pm, I can leave the office and continue in the evening when my head’s in the game again. Trust and freedom balance work with life: they are extremely important to me.”
“I also keep on dreaming. My boyfriend and I sometimes dream about our own future business, a huge vegetable garden, accompanied by a few animals. We could use the harvest at our own restaurant. We already have a few chickens at home and we will soon be moving back to the countryside. Does that count a bit too?”
The best version of yourself.
“I heard about Tobania through the grapevine. At the time, I was looking for an open-minded company where I would feel at home. Even though I work as a testing consultant on location, I always get a warm welcome at the head office in Strombeek. We regularly meet up with the other consultants at the many events that are organised: an open bar with silent disco, team buildings,… It’s nice to exchange experiences with the other Tobians, although we work at compagnies all over Belgium.”
“Being a junior, you mainly want to gain experience and educate yourself further. I wanted to become a teacher for a long time so counselling is very important to me. As a junior at Tobania, we all have a coach who helps us to find our own way and who listens to how we feel. If you deviate a little bit too much from the right path, he will send you back in the right direction. I also appreciate the opportunity to follow training on a variety of interesting topics.”
“Your career path often makes detours. Maybe even a U-turn? The opportunity to develop yourself is something I wish everyone could get. For example, I studied business management & marketing, but during my first jobs I found out it was less interesting to me. Testing and analysis are really the fields where I excel. My current project at IMEC is the ideal combination of both."
Gaëlle Laurent, Test Specialist at Tobania
“It’s often dismissed as a detail, but a company’s business culture can mean all the difference between an ‘OK job’ and an ‘awesome job’. And that’s where Tobania excels. The constructive feedback, both from colleagues and superiors, the open communication and the receptive environment make you feel right at home. Even more, colleagues become friends and help you reach your professional goals – something I had never seen elsewhere in my career.”
Nando Lagaet, Test Specialist at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.