Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Did you just say "Yes!" four times in a row? Let's have a chat.
What does a Customer Success Manager do at Tobania.Business?
- Business development. You develop new markets or segments, approach prospects and open new doors. No worries, we will discuss with you where we want you to put the focus on.
- Account management. You understand our customers' needs and help them achieve their objectives. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships and offering our new products and services.
- You focus on customer satisfaction and ensure the maintenance of long-term relationships.
- Staffing & Solution services. From initiating the sales process to closing deals (together with our Bid team and the presales/legal department).
- You can look back on a first relevant working experience in sales, ideally in the staffing business.
- With your fluent communication style, in Dutch, English and French, you know how to convince the customer of our services in no time.
- You are a real team player who enjoys a humorous work environment and who is eager to achieve successes together with the team.
- With your growth mindset, you believe that through hard work, good strategies and feedback from others, you can further develop your own talents.
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Great variety in job content through missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island in our Tobania HQ (Strombeek-Bever) & of course your own workspace @ home.
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 94 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
You’re allergic to traditional project management. Agile is how you roll. And you know just how to inspire and lead a team of developers with those Ag ...
Business and IT come together because of your expertise and innovative mindset. A proactive approach makes you stand out. Creating UML diagrams, mod ...
Customer Success Manager Python Predictions
Are you looking for a job where you can develop your commercial potential? Do you want to work closely with our clients, build relationships with them ...
Live up to your ambitions
“I initially started as a consultant at Tobania, but always with an ambitious plan in mind. I wanted to play my part in the story of a company. That promise has been fulfilled after two years: I grew from a consultant Program Manager to Operations Manager. This way, I contribute to the company’s game plan.”
“Being Operations manager at Tobania.Business, I am responsible for the link between our customers and our business consultants, together with my team of Business Managers. That also includes a lot of operational follow-up: I keep a close eye on the effeciency and budget of our unit.”
“We write the story of Tobania together: for me that’s only possible with motivated colleagues, who want to work together on the bigger picture. It's just like cooking: all ingredients together determine the success of your dish. Only with the right combination, you can achieve the best results: in the workplace and in the kitchen! Suprised that I’ll soon be the proud owner of a chef’s degree?”
David Decreemer, Operations Manager at Tobania
It’s a colourful life
“Trying new things adds colour to your life, it provides variety. That is something I wish everyone could do: take control of your life and try something new. Take steps towards what you really want to do. I apply this approach at work: give people the chance to be themselves. Then you can really discover the strengths in the other person and achieve quality together.”
“I am currently working as a coordinator/coach on a project at Partena Professionals. We are working according to a "Try and Hire" principle. We recruit new employees and coach them to be the best version of themselves in their field. After this learning phase, they become a Partena employee. I help them with every challenge they can face on that journey.”
“I don't like labels, so I actually don’t like to call myself ‘coach’. I like to focus on the person behind a role. This employee centricity of Tobania.Business is what really appealed to me. We embrace a non-classical way of thinking and approach projects with a focus on qualitative results. We are not a staffing company, but we develop business solutions for the customer, which we implement at our clients.”
Annelies Smetryns, Change Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.