Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Python Predictions is currently looking for data strategists.
We are looking for experienced consultants with a passion for data, interested in contributing to concrete business projects in a wide variety of domains and applications.
Briefly, your role lies in guiding our clients to become increasingly data-driven. You strive to connect (top) management, data teams and analytical teams with your analytical translation skills. You build the business case for data projects, and ensure that value creation remains top priority throughout project execution. You work towards an improved organizational setup around data. And you contribute to creating a data-driven culture where people embrace the possibilities.
In this role, you will operate with our current clients in rapidly changing environments on a medium to long-term basis. All candidates need working proficiency in English, knowledge of Dutch and French is a plus.
Desired skills and experience:
- A deep interest in Data: You understand that organizations today should make the most of the available information, in order to turn this information into value. You are not necessarily a data scientist by background, but have reasonable high-level knowledge of different data-related domains such as business intelligence, analytics, information management and data infrastructure.
- Driven by results: You are motivated by obtaining concrete deliverables and results. You want to make a difference for the organizations you work for, and you like to be recognized for your input.
- Team player: you can work independently, but you also appreciate collaboration. You are open-minded and have no fear of expressing your opinion in a constructive way.
What we have to offer:
- Great variation in job content due to missions in different industries, different domains and different environments
- In-company trainings adapted to your personal needs
- Premium access to LinkedIn and DataCamp to further develop your skills
- Continuous learning in monthly team meetings and development days
- A great team of colleagues with shared values
- Great career opportunities within our mother company Tobania
Interested in what our colleagues are saying about working with us? Check it out!
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
Python Predictions is currently looking for a data engineer. In this role, you will need to be able to adapt quickly to new technology, applications a ...
A passion for solutions
“Being solution-oriented is one of my core values. As a Business Support Consultant at ING, I propose effective solutions to the bank customers. They call or mail us with a large variation of help requests. I like to offer them answers in the long run: no temporary arrangements. It is like working on my car: temporarily solving coolant problems only makes the situation worse.”
“Being a Business Support Officer, I sometimes face challenges: I love it, though! I am always willing to help people: whether they are friends, colleagues or customers. Yet, the great thing about working at Tobania is that there is a balance between my work and private life. I always get the change to go for a walk with my two dogs after work: this is the best way to stand back and recharge. Because of balance, my enthusiasm often stands out at work. Every day again”
“I don't like being treated like a number: humanity is an important value in my life, and therefore also in my career. At Tobania, I will get the chance to work outside-of-the-box. All possibilities for the future are still open. Isn't it nice to be that flexible and dynamic? I got quite a passion for IT. In the nineties, we had an old Windows 95at home: I spent hours on it. Maybe, I will make the switch to Tobania.Testing in the future?”
Nicolas Van Anderlecht, Business Support Officer at Tobania
Flat organisational structure, but plenty of growth opportunities.Can't find me among the books or on a hiking trail? Then you'll probably see me working on some Java tickets and monitoring infrastructure concerning our Spring Boot microservices architecture. Or you can see me walking around somewhere with one of our customers, because as a Java Developer I've been working as a consultant on various projects for two years now. And I get a lot of satisfaction from that. I recently concluded a successful project on pipeline tooling. It was a top-notch project because I am very satisfied with the end result and I also learned several new things.
At Tobania you now have a lot of opportunities to grow and learn. So here I am at the helm of my own career. If I want to further specialise in cloud native development, I can participate in internal projects, do research, go to conferences and even give presentations about it.
So, I hope to grow into a managerial position in the near future. What's more, the atmosphere here is completely amazing: the flat organisational structure does not give hierarchical relationships a chance. This way I don't have the feeling that I am working in a large company.
Kevin - Java Developer
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.