Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
The concept as a starting point
- You get excited by conceptualizing the customer's technical needs and know how to transform them into an analysis.
- You are a master in connecting all parties involved in your web projects. The different technologies such as .NET, Java, Drupal and Wordpress hold few secrets for you.
- You have an eye for the entire process. You analyze the technical needs.
- In addition, you also closely monitor the implementations and the delivery. Because you get really excited by the correct use of the application, you help to ensure proper user manuals and training.
These are the tasks that will give you energy
In close cooperation with the Project Manager and the rest of the project team, you will mainly work on the following tasks:
- Project definition and product design; check
- monitoring the developments for the various building blocks of the service (API / backend / frontend); also check
- testing and organizing the testing of the applications; bring on the quality
- supporting the project meetings according to an Agile methodology (sprint meetings, retrospective meetings); of course!
- participation in the distribution of projects and their follow-up; sure, give it to me!
- Support the Project Manager for the follow-up reports and the organization of steering groups. Double check!
You're all about the exciting world of web technologies. You have a penchant for web and web applications. You can throw yourself when we have to convince a customer with user-stories and mock-ups. You've already accumulated more than 3 years of wisdom in a similar position.
But your soft skills are also important. You have excellent social skills, and you realize your projects in an efficient and autonomous way. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and take initiative. Your sense of analysis and synthesis enables you to deliver quality work while respecting the deadlines. Finally, you express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Great variety in job content through missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island in our Tobania office @ Hasselt & of course your own workspace @ home.
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
The best version of yourself.
“I heard about Tobania through the grapevine. At the time, I was looking for an open-minded company where I would feel at home. Even though I work as a testing consultant on location, I always get a warm welcome at the head office in Strombeek. We regularly meet up with the other consultants at the many events that are organised: an open bar with silent disco, team buildings,… It’s nice to exchange experiences with the other Tobians, although we work at compagnies all over Belgium.”
“Being a junior, you mainly want to gain experience and educate yourself further. I wanted to become a teacher for a long time so counselling is very important to me. As a junior at Tobania, we all have a coach who helps us to find our own way and who listens to how we feel. If you deviate a little bit too much from the right path, he will send you back in the right direction. I also appreciate the opportunity to follow training on a variety of interesting topics.”
“Your career path often makes detours. Maybe even a U-turn? The opportunity to develop yourself is something I wish everyone could get. For example, I studied business management & marketing, but during my first jobs I found out it was less interesting to me. Testing and analysis are really the fields where I excel. My current project at IMEC is the ideal combination of both."
Gaëlle Laurent, Test Specialist at Tobania
Beautiful memories, lots of varietyI've been working here for 15 years now and I can tell you: Tobians don't get bored easily. Our customer projects are always very diverse and varied. I’m working as a Senior .NET Developer for the moment. As a full stack developer, I focus on back-end (.NET) and front-end. My front-end specialty? The Angular platform.
Every workday starts with our daily stand-up meeting in which each colleague tells us what he did the previous working day and what he has planned for that same day. We counter problems and look for possible solutions together. Powerful teamwork, thanks to Microsoft Teams!
At Tobania you make so many beautiful memories. I would even dare to frame one of them. Last year, we organised a teambuilding at the Sanicole Airshow. Because we were hopelessly lost, we eventually missed half of the airshow. But we didn’t mind, because we will never forget the fun and laughter during our outward journey.
Kurt - Senior .NET Developer
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.