Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What does a Drupal Developer do at Tobania?
- You build sophisticated websites in Drupal for a wide range of customers. Every day can be different: the challenge of variety doesn't scare you! In addition, you like to put your conceptual knowledge of technology into practice. Web is your passion and it seems fantastic to be working in this online environment every day.
- You create integrations with external systems and applications and you think about the functional and technical elaboration of projects.
- Your work and dedication guarantee quality. In addition, you recognise yourself in values such as openness, curiosity, teamwork and entrepreneurship. With an open mind you are always ready - together with your colleagues - to fully take on the challenge.
- Languages: you speak Dutch and/or French and English as well.
- Strengths: you are stress resistant, service-oriented and have a strongly developed sense of responsibility. You combine this with a natural urge to work organised and accurate. And a problem-solving mindset.
- Expertise: knowledge of Apache and/or Nginx, Varnisch and Docker. Experience with SOLR and API integrations are great advantages.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A pleasant working environment in the Corda Campus in Hasselt
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2020, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Werken bij Tobania...
Een all-inclusive ervaring!
.NET Software Engineer
Drupal Developer Strombeek-Bever
Do you have a passion for building attractive, user-friendly and challenging websites? Would you like to learn a lot more and participate in interesti ...
Beautiful memories, lots of varietyI've been working here for 15 years now and I can tell you: Tobians don't get bored easily. Our customer projects are always very diverse and varied. I’m working as a Senior .NET Developer for the moment. As a full stack developer, I focus on back-end (.NET) and front-end. My front-end specialty? The Angular platform.
Every workday starts with our daily stand-up meeting in which each colleague tells us what he did the previous working day and what he has planned for that same day. We counter problems and look for possible solutions together. Powerful teamwork, thanks to Microsoft Teams!
At Tobania you make so many beautiful memories. I would even dare to frame one of them. Last year, we organised a teambuilding at the Sanicole Airshow. Because we were hopelessly lost, we eventually missed half of the airshow. But we didn’t mind, because we will never forget the fun and laughter during our outward journey.
Kurt - Senior .NET Developer
Afterwork parties as an icebreakerI remember a great afterwork party. We went wakeboarding. I was not yet an official Tobian at the time, but I thought it was the ideal meeting place to get to know my future colleagues better and to soak up the atmosphere.
As a Developer, I am part of the Java team and I am quickly getting to know Tobians from other departments. It’s child's play with an open corporate culture like this.
I am currently working on a project in which I am learning a lot about microservices, DevOps and new frameworks such as Vue.js. Soon I hope to be able to develop myself further as an architect. After all, I am a proud Tobian and I look forward to contributing even more to the success of this company.
Jonathan - Java Developer
Always facing new challengesTwelve years ago, I started working as a .NET Developer for Tobania. In the meantime, I have grown to become a Service Delivery Manager. In all these years I have always enjoyed dealing with customer challenges and sharing my expertise. Because I was prepared to take on various tasks during those various customer projects, I was eventually assigned more responsibilities.
Now I lead a team and together we are always facing new challenges, which is great. So, you always put new experiences in your backpack. Whether they are positive or negative. How do I stay motivated? Tobania gives me a lot of opportunities to grow. I hope that I will be able to represent this company together with my great colleagues for a long time to come.
Dennis - Service Delivery Manager
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.