Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Did you just say "Yes!" three times in a row? Let's have a chat.
What does an ERP Specialist do at Tobania?
As an Internal ERP Specialist, you will analyze and review Tobania’s business and financial needs to map the requirements to the capabilities of our ERP system, striving to improving the system as much as possible. You’ll help our company manage its day-to-day business, working with all the different departments, making sure that all the wheels are rolling smoothly.
Besides that, you also:
- Configure and customize ERP modules to achieve a smooth day-to-day operational life.
- Configure and customize ERP modules to achieve Tobania’s new business requirements.
- Provide proper training to users and implement a solution that fits the way people work.
- Ensure proper documentation and prepared guidelines to provide the ability to modify the software on ongoing basis.
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- You are a real problem solver, very analytical, and have strong communication skills.
- With your growth mindset, you believe that through hard work, good strategies and feedback from others, you can further develop your own talents.
- You are a team player who is eager to achieve successes together with the whole team.
- You like to work independently and autonomously.
- You are triggered to know more about the technical part of an (ERP) system.
- You have a solid understanding of general and financial business processes.
- A background in Accountancy/Finance is appreciated (not a deal breaker).
- Languages: a fluent communication style in English and French or Dutch.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island in our Tobania HQ (Strombeek-Bever) & of course your own workspace @ home.
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 94 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania... an all-inclusive experience!
Never stop growing
“I am a good listener: as long as I can remember friends come to me for a much-needed chat. It quickly became clear what I wanted to do in life: helping people by listening to their story. Psychology was the obvious study choice. Initially, I planned to be a therapist with my own practice, but in the end, I opted for Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology.”
“The way I look at (working) life has been influenced by the Chiro. I’ve been an active member of this community since primary school. I use these experiences in my job every day. That’s something I wish everyone could do: combining your passion with your job. With our current retirement age, it’s even more important to be able to do what you love!”
“I like to see how people grow, but I also want to keep working on myself. That is why I chose Tobania: I already saw in the job description that I would get so many chances, even being a junior. I grab these opportunities with both hands."
“Being a junior corporate talent acquisition specialist appealed to me, of course, but a good atmosphere is just as important. I love the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. For our motivation, we get so many great moments and events in return.”
Jenna Bloem, Recruitment & Employer Branding Expert at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.