Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What do full stack developers do at Tobania?
- You work closely together with a dedicated team on the development of our own products (PHP and .NET), tailored to the public sector including cities and towns.
- You actively think about the functional and technical development of our solutions and create new modules or features and integrations with external systems.
- You are also responsible for reviewing the codes of fellow developers and testing the functionalities developed by others.
We have a number of essentials in mind. But even more important than the list below, is your desire and drive to go for it together!
- Languages: you speak Dutch & English well, French is a plus.
- Strengths: You are stress resistant and have a strong sense of responsibility. You combine this with a natural urge to work in an organised and accurate way.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at our office in Hasselt or Strombeek-Bever (and homework is also possible ofcourse).
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
PHP back-end developer
Tobania already has 20 years of experience in the public sector: so, we can call ourselves real experts in the field. At Tobania.Public, our customers ...
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
Afterwork parties as an icebreakerI remember a great afterwork party. We went wakeboarding. I was not yet an official Tobian at the time, but I thought it was the ideal meeting place to get to know my future colleagues better and to soak up the atmosphere.
As a Developer, I am part of the Java team and I am quickly getting to know Tobians from other departments. It’s child's play with an open corporate culture like this.
I am currently working on a project in which I am learning a lot about microservices, DevOps and new frameworks such as Vue.js. Soon I hope to be able to develop myself further as an architect. After all, I am a proud Tobian and I look forward to contributing even more to the success of this company.
Jonathan - Java Developer
Always facing new challengesTwelve years ago, I started working as a .NET Developer for Tobania. In the meantime, I have grown to become a Service Delivery Manager. In all these years I have always enjoyed dealing with customer challenges and sharing my expertise. Because I was prepared to take on various tasks during those various customer projects, I was eventually assigned more responsibilities.
Now I lead a team and together we are always facing new challenges, which is great. So, you always put new experiences in your backpack. Whether they are positive or negative. How do I stay motivated? Tobania gives me a lot of opportunities to grow. I hope that I will be able to represent this company together with my great colleagues for a long time to come.
Dennis - Service Delivery Manager
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.