Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What do HR Software Consultants do at Tobania?
- You are responsible for the implementation of our projects at well-known companies in Belgium. As a consultant, you have the latest HR IT applications for planning, time registration and HR modules at your disposal.
- You define the projects and functional specifications and you see the link with the possibilities of the Tobania products. You do not only advise the customer, but also offer an appropriate answer for its issues. Together with your operations manager, you ensure a smooth implementation and operation of the software.
- Together with colleagues from different departments, you constantly work on the improvement of the quality of the processes and tools used: you offer added value.
- Studies: you have a bachelor's degree
- Experience: You have a first experience, for example in ERP software or in business processes related to planning, time registration, HR, etc.
- Languages: You are fluent in Dutch and / or French.
- Strengths: You can work independently, but you are also fond of team work. You can analyse well and think logically, but you can equally explain the matter to clients and colleagues. You are not afraid of flexibility in hours and locations and working at the customer’s office.
- Expertise: You pay attention to quality and details and you dare to propose initiatives in this regard. After all, you go for 100 percent customer satisfaction.
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, smartphone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at one of our customer’s office (and sometimes at your own office at home).
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. Our target for 2020 is a turnover of 110 million euros. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
Never stop growing
“I am a good listener: as long as I can remember friends come to me for a much-needed chat. It quickly became clear what I wanted to do in life: helping people by listening to their story. Psychology was the obvious study choice. Initially, I planned to be a therapist with my own practice, but in the end, I opted for Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology.”
“The way I look at (working) life has been influenced by the Chiro. I’ve been an active member of this community since primary school. I use these experiences in my job every day. That’s something I wish everyone could do: combining your passion with your job. With our current retirement age, it’s even more important to be able to do what you love!”
“I like to see how people grow, but I also want to keep working on myself. That is why I chose Tobania: I already saw in the job description that I would get so many chances, even being a junior. I grab these opportunities with both hands."
“Being a junior corporate talent acquisition specialist appealed to me, of course, but a good atmosphere is just as important. I love the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. For our motivation, we get so many great moments and events in return.”
Jenna Bloem, Recruitment & Employer Branding Expert at Tobania
Work and life, perfectly balanced
“I originally graduated in Public Administration. When I started applying for jobs, I was looking for an open-minded atmosphere. I like to leave my own mark, take initiative. So, after a few detours I ended up at Tobania. I am currently working as a consultant at Toba HR Solutions. That means that I implement staff scheduling software. That sounds complicated and, indeed, there is a lot of work involved. Every company works differently when it comes to HR and payroll. We analyse those methods and ensure the software is customised to their approach.”
“What you need for this job? Perfection. And customer-friendliness. Working in a bakery on Sunday for six years, I gained a lot of experience with it.”
Ann-Sofie Verstraete, HR Software Consultant at Tobania
“I can put my customer-friendliness into practice at Toba HR Solutions, but I like to do it my way. Sitting on the same spot every day for eight hours, doesn’t give me the right energy. As a consultant, I am free to set my own agenda. If I really lost my focus at 4 pm, I can leave the office and continue in the evening when my head’s in the game again. Trust and freedom balance work with life: they are extremely important to me.”
“I also keep on dreaming. My boyfriend and I sometimes dream about our own future business, a huge vegetable garden, accompanied by a few animals. We could use the harvest at our own restaurant. We already have a few chickens at home and we will soon be moving back to the countryside. Does that count a bit too?”
The best version of yourself.
“I heard about Tobania through the grapevine. At the time, I was looking for an open-minded company where I would feel at home. Even though I work as a testing consultant on location, I always get a warm welcome at the head office in Strombeek. We regularly meet up with the other consultants at the many events that are organised: an open bar with silent disco, team buildings,… It’s nice to exchange experiences with the other Tobians, although we work at compagnies all over Belgium.”
“Being a junior, you mainly want to gain experience and educate yourself further. I wanted to become a teacher for a long time so counselling is very important to me. As a junior at Tobania, we all have a coach who helps us to find our own way and who listens to how we feel. If you deviate a little bit too much from the right path, he will send you back in the right direction. I also appreciate the opportunity to follow training on a variety of interesting topics.”
“Your career path often makes detours. Maybe even a U-turn? The opportunity to develop yourself is something I wish everyone could get. For example, I studied business management & marketing, but during my first jobs I found out it was less interesting to me. Testing and analysis are really the fields where I excel. My current project at IMEC is the ideal combination of both."
Gaëlle Laurent, Test Specialist at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.