Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What do recruiters do at Tobania?
- You attract Tobians: as a recruiter you succeed in attracting the right profiles in a creative way. You are a persuasive entrepreneur: you want to go for it! As an ambassador of Tobania, you immediately recognise a real Tobian: face-to-face, or corona-proof from the living room.
- You take care of our onboarding: your business unit Tobania.Development doesn’t have any secrets for you. So, onboarding our newbies is one of your main tasks. You provide them with a warm welcome and a hot coffee. You support our values and know how to explain them to our new Tobians.
- You represent Tobania: you work together with your fellow recruiters on various recruitment projects and you take part in job fairs and events.
We have a number of essentials in mind. But even more important than the list below, are your desire and drive to go for it together!
- Studies: you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Experience: you have affinity with IT profiles, because you already had a first recruitment experience.
- Languages: you are fluent in Dutch and English and you have good notions of French.
- Strengths: you have a communicative attitude with a strong empathic and diplomatic ability. You use this in your feedback to your colleagues and candidates. You have strong organisational skills ("get things done" mentality) and you are flexible. Looking at the broader picture? That's what you like (T-shaped profile)!
- Expertise: you have experience with tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ICT Job and VDAB (bonus!).
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood / at our headquarters in Strombeek-Bever / at our office in Gent/Hasselt.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 94 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2020, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
Never stop growing
“I am a good listener: as long as I can remember friends come to me for a much-needed chat. It quickly became clear what I wanted to do in life: helping people by listening to their story. Psychology was the obvious study choice. Initially, I planned to be a therapist with my own practice, but in the end, I opted for Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology.”
“The way I look at (working) life has been influenced by the Chiro. I’ve been an active member of this community since primary school. I use these experiences in my job every day. That’s something I wish everyone could do: combining your passion with your job. With our current retirement age, it’s even more important to be able to do what you love!”
“I like to see how people grow, but I also want to keep working on myself. That is why I chose Tobania: I already saw in the job description that I would get so many chances, even being a junior. I grab these opportunities with both hands."
“Being a junior corporate talent acquisition specialist appealed to me, of course, but a good atmosphere is just as important. I love the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. For our motivation, we get so many great moments and events in return.”
Jenna Bloem, Recruitment & Employer Branding Expert at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.