Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What do Recruiters do at Tobania?
- As a Recruiter you manage to attract the right profiles in a creative way. You are a persistent and entrepreneurial person: you want to go for it! As an ambassador of Tobania you recognize a real Tobian immediately: face to face or corona-proof from the living room.
- Your own Business Unit has no secrets for you, one of your tasks is to show the new Tobians around. You give them a warm welcome and hot coffee. You value our values and know how to convey this to the new Tobians.
- Finally you work together with your fellow recruiters on different recruitment projects and you participate in job fairs and events.
- You will get the opportunity to work on recruitment projects and strengthen the cross Business Unit story.
We have a few essentials in mind. But even more important than the list below, is your eagerness and drive to go for it together!
- A Bachelor or Master's degree
- You have knowledge of and affinity with IT-profiles or are willing to educate yourself.
- A first experience in recruitment with preference for the recruitment of IT profiles is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have good knowledge of French.
- You are communicative with a strong empathic and diplomatic capacity, which you use in your feedback to both your colleague and the candidate. You have strong organizational skills ("get things done" mentality) and are flexible and not reluctant to go wider (T-shaped profile).
- Experience with tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ICT Job and VDAB is definitely a plus for us.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Great variety in job content through missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- Great colleagues who are a perfect match for you: open-minded, enthusiastic, with shared values and fully ready to go for it together.
- The opportunity to further develop your talents through great coaching and our own Tobania.Academy.
- A desk on a nice island in our Tobania HQ (Strombeek-Bever) & of course your own workspace @ home.
Working at Tobania... an all-inclusive experience!
Intern Corporate HR
Are you looking for an educational internship within a fast growing business & IT consultancy company? We are looking for a motivated student who want ...
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.