Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What does an IT Recruiter do at Tobania?
- As a Recruiter you manage to attract the right profiles in a creative way. You are a persistent and entrepreneurial person: you want to go for it! As an ambassador of Tobania you recognize a real Tobian immediately: face to face or corona-proof from your home office.
- You deal with vacancies within your area of responsibility and make a 100% commitment to meeting the needs of the client. You work closely together with sales and occasionally present candidates to our clients yourself.
- Your business unit Tobania.Support has no secrets for you, you know the profiles you recruit through and through and you succeed in communicating our TOBE values, which we hold dear, to new Tobians.
- Finally, you will work together with your fellow recruiters, participate in job fairs and events and get the chance to contribute to recruitment projects.
We have a number of essentials in mind. But even more important than the list below, is your desire and drive to go for it together!
- You have knowledge of and affinity with IT (infrastructure) profiles from a first relevant work experience.
- In addition, you have experience with the recruitment of both freelance profiles and new colleagues.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and preferably have good knowledge of French.
- You are communicative with strong empathic and diplomatic skills, which you use in your feedback to both your colleagues and the candidate. You have strong organisational skills ("get things done" mentality) and you are flexible and not reluctant to go wider (T-shaped profile).
- Experience with tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, ICT Job and VDAB is definitely a plus for us.
- Ideally, you have a large network on Linkedin, you are also very active here and get the most out of it.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at our office in Strombeek-Bever (and home working ofcourse).
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
Are you looking for an educational internship within a fast growing business & IT consultancy company? We are looking for a motivated student who want ...
Never stop growing
“I am a good listener: as long as I can remember friends come to me for a much-needed chat. It quickly became clear what I wanted to do in life: helping people by listening to their story. Psychology was the obvious study choice. Initially, I planned to be a therapist with my own practice, but in the end, I opted for Personnel Management and Industrial Psychology.”
“The way I look at (working) life has been influenced by the Chiro. I’ve been an active member of this community since primary school. I use these experiences in my job every day. That’s something I wish everyone could do: combining your passion with your job. With our current retirement age, it’s even more important to be able to do what you love!”
“I like to see how people grow, but I also want to keep working on myself. That is why I chose Tobania: I already saw in the job description that I would get so many chances, even being a junior. I grab these opportunities with both hands."
“Being a junior corporate talent acquisition specialist appealed to me, of course, but a good atmosphere is just as important. I love the ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality. For our motivation, we get so many great moments and events in return.”
Jenna Bloem, Recruitment & Employer Branding Expert at Tobania
It’s a colourful life
“Trying new things adds colour to your life, it provides variety. That is something I wish everyone could do: take control of your life and try something new. Take steps towards what you really want to do. I apply this approach at work: give people the chance to be themselves. Then you can really discover the strengths in the other person and achieve quality together.”
“I am currently working as a coordinator/coach on a project at Partena Professionals. We are working according to a "Try and Hire" principle. We recruit new employees and coach them to be the best version of themselves in their field. After this learning phase, they become a Partena employee. I help them with every challenge they can face on that journey.”
“I don't like labels, so I actually don’t like to call myself ‘coach’. I like to focus on the person behind a role. This employee centricity of Tobania.Business is what really appealed to me. We embrace a non-classical way of thinking and approach projects with a focus on qualitative results. We are not a staffing company, but we develop business solutions for the customer, which we implement at our clients.”
Annelies Smetryns, Change Manager at Tobania
“I got to know Tobania through an internship. It was love at first sight. The open business environment, great colleagues, a terrific mentor and a company in full expansion, what’s not to like? I decided to stay as soon as I got the chance. A nice extra: you are immediately encouraged to grow within the company. The training program and personal development culture are ideal for a first job. Now it’s up to me to rise to the occasion.”
Kaylee De Troch, Junior M&A, Strategic and Special Projects Analyst at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.