Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You can put all of your energy and expertise into security technology and its integration into the general infrastructure. You get a lot of space to independently stage, implement and maintain complex security solutions.
- You provide support for existing implementations at customers. This both by telephone and on-site. We work with the best security vendors like Exabeam, IBM Q-Radar, Palo Alto, Sentinel One, AWS,…
- You support Senior members of the Tobania security team with customer projects and search for technical solutions together.
- You get plenty of development and training opportunities, where you get a say in your growth areas.
- You work from our Security Operations Center (SOC) as well as from the customer's own. That way you can share knowledge with colleagues and work on innovation.
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible
- Studies: a Bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent through experience.
- Experience: Motivated starter or several years of experience in a similar role;
- Languages: Dutch and English, you live in Belgium
- Strengths: your energy and motivation. You are communicative, flexible and stress resistant. You are also eager to learn and you can improve your knowledge independently through self-study.
- Knowledge of security, networks, routing and switching
- Good knowledge of both windows and linux systems
- You have knowledge in some of the following areas and interest in learning about them: Next-Generation Firewalls, SIEM, UEBA, Endpoint security, Vulnerability Management, Pen-testing, VPN, IDS/IPS, SSLVPN, application security and optimization, mobile device / application management, Load balancing, Reverse proxies
- Experience with Public Cloud security tooling like AWS/Azure is a plus!
- Certification in any of the technologies listed above is a plus
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at our SOC in Hasselt or at one of our customers’ offices.
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2020, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
It's like music to your ears
“I am a passionate musician and I have played together with lots of metal bands in Belgium, but also abroad. Not until being a teenager, I learned to play the guitar, but I soon went full on. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden would be the perfect soundtrack for my journey. The title is misleading: it's about looking at the future and persevere in life. That is also very important in my job as a project manager. I enjoy making progress at a project and working together with a variation of teams to achieve it.”
“I actually studied Applied Linguistics, but teaching or translating was not something that appealed to me. Fortunately, good communication is necessary in every company. During my first job, I ended up playing a team leader role and it suited me to manage different teams. I am taking part in meetings most of the day. We work on solutions, both in the technical and business department.”
“Tobania is young at heart and that appeals to me. At the same time, Tobania has a critical attitude, also towards its own operation methods. Moreover, the opinion of the consultants is listened to: they keep your place of residence in mind and take your other preferences into account. HR chooses to conduct a practical and concrete policy, which I really like."
Jef Van De Weghe, Project Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.