Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Tobania is a preferred partner for financial institutes when it comes to several support services. And as we are continuously expanding our business, we are looking for a new KYC Analyst to reinforce our existing teams at our customer in Antwerp. Curious? Let’s tell you a bit more about it.
What does a KYC-Analyst do at Tobania?
As a KYC Analyst, you will:
- function within a first-line verification role:
- In the onboarding process, you process both complex and non-complex customer files. More specifically: you perform 'Know your Customer' checks, according to the bank's policy. This means that you check data and activities, look up supporting documents and start comparing whether all information is coherent.
- Within the investigation, you are in regular contact with customers, authorities and other departments (including the Compliance department). You will record the results of your investigation in a clear and detailed manner in the appropriate applications. In order to perform this function in a qualitative way, you are and will remain actively informed of the legal and regulatory developments of the business.
- keep your analytical mind on point:
With a critical and solution-oriented attitude, you help look for possible compliance risks and think along with your colleagues about improvement possibilities within the operation of your team.
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by combining two or more of these criteria:
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree.
- You like to analyse things.
- You have a critical mind and do not take things for granted. On the contrary, you question them!
- You can work autonomously and, based on your analysis and critical mind, you dare to take meaningful initiatives and well-founded decisions.
- Working under time pressure with strict deadlines is not unfamiliar to you. It even energises you!
- In communicating with others, you can express yourself both assertively and diplomatically to convince others of your point of view in a constructive manner.
- You will be part of a close team of specialists, who consider you a dynamic and enthusiastic colleague willing to work in team.
- You will mainly work with Dutch-speaking colleagues and customers. We therefore expect you to be able to express yourself fluently in this language. In addition, you can make yourself understood in a professional manner in French and you have a good knowledge of English, especially in writing.
Tobania offers you:
- an indefinite contract.
- a competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car or transport allowance, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- a team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- a chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- a challenging job close to home.
Our clients in the finance industry see you as the face of Tobania. Needless to say, your communicative skills and problem-solving attitude make all t ...
Business Support Officer
Tobania makes a difference for lots of clients in the finance industry. Choose a project, join our team and up our game. You'll reinforce one of our e ...
A passion for solutions
“Being solution-oriented is one of my core values. As a Business Support Consultant at ING, I propose effective solutions to the bank customers. They call or mail us with a large variation of help requests. I like to offer them answers in the long run: no temporary arrangements. It is like working on my car: temporarily solving coolant problems only makes the situation worse.”
“Being a Business Support Officer, I sometimes face challenges: I love it, though! I am always willing to help people: whether they are friends, colleagues or customers. Yet, the great thing about working at Tobania is that there is a balance between my work and private life. I always get the change to go for a walk with my two dogs after work: this is the best way to stand back and recharge. Because of balance, my enthusiasm often stands out at work. Every day again”
“I don't like being treated like a number: humanity is an important value in my life, and therefore also in my career. At Tobania, I will get the chance to work outside-of-the-box. All possibilities for the future are still open. Isn't it nice to be that flexible and dynamic? I got quite a passion for IT. In the nineties, we had an old Windows 95at home: I spent hours on it. Maybe, I will make the switch to Tobania.Testing in the future?”
Nicolas Van Anderlecht, Business Support Officer at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.