Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Security technology and its integration into the general infrastructure is something you can put all your energy and expertise into. You get a lot of space to independently stage, implement and maintain complex security solutions.
- You advise leading clients on security issues and search for technical solutions together.
- You draw up technical designs and you support the customer with implementation and maintenance.
- You get plenty of development and training opportunities, where you get a say in your growth areas.
- You work on-site from our Security Operations Center (SOC) as well as from the customer. That way you can share knowledge with colleagues and work on innovation.
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible
- Studies: A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent through experience.
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Languages: English, French & Dutch
- Strengths: Your energy and motivation. You are communicative, flexible and stress resistant. You work independently and you feel comfortable taking the technical lead on projects.
- Thorough general knowledge of security, networking, routing and switching
- You have extensive and demonstrable professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Next-Generation Firewalls, SIEM, UEBA, Endpoint security, Vulnerability Management, Pen-testing, VPN, IDS / IPS, SSLVPN, application security and optimization, mobile device / application management, Loadbalancing, Reverse proxies
- Good knowledge of both Windows and Linux systems and the security challenges involved.
- Experience with Public Cloud security tooling is a plus
- Certification in any of the technologies listed above is a plus
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood / at our headquarters in Strombeek-Bever / at our office in Gent/Hasselt.
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2020, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
It's like music to your ears
“I am a passionate musician and I have played together with lots of metal bands in Belgium, but also abroad. Not until being a teenager, I learned to play the guitar, but I soon went full on. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden would be the perfect soundtrack for my journey. The title is misleading: it's about looking at the future and persevere in life. That is also very important in my job as a project manager. I enjoy making progress at a project and working together with a variation of teams to achieve it.”
“I actually studied Applied Linguistics, but teaching or translating was not something that appealed to me. Fortunately, good communication is necessary in every company. During my first job, I ended up playing a team leader role and it suited me to manage different teams. I am taking part in meetings most of the day. We work on solutions, both in the technical and business department.”
“Tobania is young at heart and that appeals to me. At the same time, Tobania has a critical attitude, also towards its own operation methods. Moreover, the opinion of the consultants is listened to: they keep your place of residence in mind and take your other preferences into account. HR chooses to conduct a practical and concrete policy, which I really like."
Jef Van De Weghe, Project Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.