Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What do .NET Architects do at Tobania?
- Point of contact for our clients concerning their software applications
- Point of contact for our Squad teams to develop these software applications
- Monitor the architecture across all our projects
- Work with state-of-the-art frameworks (.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Angular, etc.) and methods (test-driven development, continuous delivery, microservices, etc.)
- Translate concepts and ideas into concrete software solutions
- Document the software solutions so the structure can be made transparent and/or any amendments can be applied and implemented quickly
- Draft technical aspects of client quotes in collaboration with the team
- Contribute to the expansion of our .NET community in all its aspects
- Support junior and medium-level developers in the development of their career paths and training in cooperation with the HR business partner
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of the boxes possible:
- Studies: you have an IT-related degree, a passion for .NET development and willingness to expand your already extensive knowledge on the subject.
- Experience: You already have experience as a .NET Architect
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English
- Strengths: commercial attitude when it comes to client quotes, eager to learn and driven, communication, problem solver, collegial, loyal, creative
- Expertise: You have knowledge in one or more of the following domains:
- Latest version of .NET, design patterns & architecture, microservices, etc.
- Delivering enterprise quality code
- Agile principles
- Want to manage junior & medium-level colleagues
- Mobile, since you are the point of contact for our clients
Tobania Offers You
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, smartphone, 12 additional days of holiday, lunch meal vouchers, and group and hospitalisation insurance and so much more
- The possibility to work form home.
- Great colleagues that you’ll fit in with: open minded, enthusiastic, and fully up for working as a team
- The chance to further develop your talents through good coaching and training in our very own Tobania.Academy.
- Fun events: after-work drinks, technical events, etc.
So...Tobania, who's that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
n 2019, we had a turnover of 94 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Will Jan become your new colleague?
He's a .NET developer at Tobania.Development.
- 31 jaar
- Loves Netflix
- Likes to swim
- Tobian since 2016
It's like music to your ears
“I am a passionate musician and I have played together with lots of metal bands in Belgium, but also abroad. Not until being a teenager, I learned to play the guitar, but I soon went full on. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden would be the perfect soundtrack for my journey. The title is misleading: it's about looking at the future and persevere in life. That is also very important in my job as a project manager. I enjoy making progress at a project and working together with a variation of teams to achieve it.”
“I actually studied Applied Linguistics, but teaching or translating was not something that appealed to me. Fortunately, good communication is necessary in every company. During my first job, I ended up playing a team leader role and it suited me to manage different teams. I am taking part in meetings most of the day. We work on solutions, both in the technical and business department.”
“Tobania is young at heart and that appeals to me. At the same time, Tobania has a critical attitude, also towards its own operation methods. Moreover, the opinion of the consultants is listened to: they keep your place of residence in mind and take your other preferences into account. HR chooses to conduct a practical and concrete policy, which I really like."
Jef Van De Weghe, Project Manager at Tobania
“What’s great about Tobania, is that they don’t require years of experience and an extensive CV to get your foot between the door. On the contrary, as a newly-graduated student in Applied Informatics they contacted me via LinkedIn to join their Ninja Software Testing Class. I accepted and learned tons of useful practice tips from seasoned testers. And the best of it all: after that training class, they look for a project that matches your personal interests … in your neighbourhood!”
Laurena Nijs, Test Specialist at Tobania
“It’s often dismissed as a detail, but a company’s business culture can mean all the difference between an ‘OK job’ and an ‘awesome job’. And that’s where Tobania excels. The constructive feedback, both from colleagues and superiors, the open communication and the receptive environment make you feel right at home. Even more, colleagues become friends and help you reach your professional goals – something I had never seen elsewhere in my career.”
Nando Lagaet, Test Specialist at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.