Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Point of contact for our clients concerning their software applications
- Point of contact for our Squad teams to develop these software applications
- Monitor the architecture across all our projects
- Work with state-of-the-art frameworks (MVC.NET, Angular, etc.) and methods (test-driven development, continuous delivery, etc.)
- Translate concepts and ideas into concrete software solutions
- Document the software solutions so the structure can be made transparent and/or any amendments can be applied and implemented quickly
- Draft technical aspects of client quotes in collaboration with the team
- Contribute to the expansion of our .NET community in all its aspects
- Support junior and medium-level developers in the development of their career paths and training in cooperation with the HR business partner
We have a number of essentials in mind. But we believe your enthusiasm and drive to go for it as a team are more important than the list below.
- You already have experience as a .NET Architect
- Experience with the latest version of .NET, design patterns & architecture, Microservices, etc.
- Experience delivering enterprise quality code
- Experience working according to the agile principles
- Want to manage junior & medium-level colleagues
- Mobile, since you are the point of contact for our clients
- Commercial attitude when it comes to client quotes
- Eager to learn and driven
- Soft skills: Communicative, collegial, loyal, problem solver, creative
- An open-ended contract
- An attractive salary supplemented with a package of fringe benefits: a company car, 12 additional days of holiday, lunch vouchers, and group and hospitalisation insurance (although we hope you don’t need the latter!), and so much more
- Great colleagues that you’ll fit in with: open minded, enthusiastic, and fully up for working as a team
- The chance to further develop your talents through good coaching and training in our very own Tobania.Academy.
- Fun events: after-work drinks, technical events, etc.
So...Tobania, who's that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and 100% Belgian company in full growth mode. We are positioning ourselves as the ‘Business & Technology Consulting’ partner for companies and government agencies that are looking for advice, expertise, services, and solutions to achieve and manage their digital transformation.
In 2019, we achieved a turnover of €97 million with 1000 employees. By 2020, we aim to achieve strong growth to €110 million with the further expansion and diversification of our services and solutions. But it’s only possible with the help of our Tobians. And you may be one of them soon!
It's like music to your ears
“I am a passionate musician and I have played together with lots of metal bands in Belgium, but also abroad. Not until being a teenager, I learned to play the guitar, but I soon went full on. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden would be the perfect soundtrack for my journey. The title is misleading: it's about looking at the future and persevere in life. That is also very important in my job as a project manager. I enjoy making progress at a project and working together with a variation of teams to achieve it.”
“I actually studied Applied Linguistics, but teaching or translating was not something that appealed to me. Fortunately, good communication is necessary in every company. During my first job, I ended up playing a team leader role and it suited me to manage different teams. I am taking part in meetings most of the day. We work on solutions, both in the technical and business department.”
“Tobania is young at heart and that appeals to me. At the same time, Tobania has a critical attitude, also towards its own operation methods. Moreover, the opinion of the consultants is listened to: they keep your place of residence in mind and take your other preferences into account. HR chooses to conduct a practical and concrete policy, which I really like."
Jef Van De Weghe, Project Manager at Tobania
“What’s great about Tobania, is that they don’t require years of experience and an extensive CV to get your foot between the door. On the contrary, as a newly-graduated student in Applied Informatics they contacted me via LinkedIn to join their Ninja Software Testing Class. I accepted and learned tons of useful practice tips from seasoned testers. And the best of it all: after that training class, they look for a project that matches your personal interests … in your neighbourhood!”
Laurena Nijs, Test Specialist at Tobania
“It’s often dismissed as a detail, but a company’s business culture can mean all the difference between an ‘OK job’ and an ‘awesome job’. And that’s where Tobania excels. The constructive feedback, both from colleagues and superiors, the open communication and the receptive environment make you feel right at home. Even more, colleagues become friends and help you reach your professional goals – something I had never seen elsewhere in my career.”
Nando Lagaet, Test Specialist at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.