Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Are you the jack-of-all-trades who likes to do flawless work from an organizational and administrative point of view? Do you have the maturity and motivation to let things run smoothly in all discretion? Are you eager to know how our company works? Did you just say three times yes? Then read on because we could be a match!
- In this multi-faceted and challenging role, you will support the CEO in all possible areas. You will take care of the agenda, do the mail management, plan and organize internal and external meetings, prepare presentations, etc.
- You set priorities, you can separate the main issues from the side issues, but you also dive into the details that can make a difference
- You follow up proactively on internal projects and action points agreed upon in the management committee.
- In addition to preparing files, meetings, analyses, you keep your finger on the pulse in the organization.
- You think and act according to the interests of our organization. You see solutions and propose initiatives that where the company can benefit from.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a supporting role.
- You have a driver's license B.
- Discretion, maturity, integrity, responsibility and commitment are self-evident to you.
- You have no problem with being flexible.
- Affinity and/or interest in working in a consultancy environment as well as working on various business projects.
- Excellent language skills: Dutch, English and French.
- MS Office 365 and working digitally holds no secrets for you.
- You have strong organizational skills and you are practical and creative in finding solutions for human and organizational problems.
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
an indefinite contract.
a competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
a team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
the opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other awesome events.
a chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
a lovely working spot at our headoffice in Strombeek Bever.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2020, we aim to reach the 110 million euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania... An all-inclusive experience!
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.