Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
To ensure success as a React developer, you should have in-depth knowledge React concepts, excellent front-end coding skills, and a good understanding of complex web & mobile applications. Ultimately, a top-class React developer should be able to design and build modern user interface components to enhance application performance.
You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Writing web and mobile applications using React (.js & native).
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings with the development team to discuss progress and make suggestions to improve the application. Align & discuss business logic with functional analysts & back-end team.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs taking into account the end-user experience.
- Troubleshooting and debugging reported bugs & issues.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Maintaining a well-documented and consistent code-base.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
Bachelor or Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- 5 years workingexperience in front-end development. At least 3 years’ experience with React.
- Knowledge of Reactincluding React.js, React Native, Redux, Redux-Saga, Hooks & Axios.
- Experience in building, testing and deploying mobile apps with React Native.
- Experience with odata RESTful APIs
- Experience with form design (Formik) & data validation (Yup)
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated to work in a start-up environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting & debuggingskills. (Webpack Devtool)
- Fluent english is a must
- Freelance or Payrollemployee
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
an indefinite contract (if payroll).
a competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance (if payroll).
a team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
the opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other awesome events.
a chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110 million euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working for Tobania... An all-inclusive experience
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.