Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
During this process, (s)he will work together with the enterprise architects, other solution architects, development teams, etc. Once a solution is agreed upon, the solution architect will need to sell it to a variety of stakeholders, ranging from high management till developers.
During implementation, the solution architect supports the different business & IT teams working on it. (S)he also ensures that the solution is implemented in a coherent way across these teams.
What do Solution Architects do at Tobania?
- You have a high-level overview of the most important systems and technologies of the organization;
- You keep updated on the market trends and innovation;
- You are capable of translating high-level business needs into working solutions (potentially impacting business processes, the organization and/or any number of new or existing IT systems scattered over multiple teams);
- You lead discussions about the architecture of new systems (considering the organization’s strategy, non-functional requirements, technology, type of architecture and required skills);
- You guide multiple development teams to deliver a consistent end result;
- You communicate the proposed solution to different stakeholders (IT management, business stakeholders and developers).
- Technical Literacy – Solution architects possess a high level of technical literacy, which helps them determine how a software solution fits into an organization’s current structure and assists in the development of specifications and requirement;
- Analytical Assessment – This role requires a high level of analysis since solution architects need to examine a client’s current systems and determine overall project needs and scope;
- Time Management – Solution architects need extensive time management skills to determine development schedules and milestones and ensure that deliverables are completed on time;
- Team Leadership – Because solution architects oversee and direct development teams throughout the project development lifecycle, experience with team leadership and motivation is essential;
- Communication – In this role, solution architects are responsible for communicating with team members, clients, and external vendors, so they exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem-Solving – Solution architects need to be excellent problem-solvers, able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations.
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
an indefinite contract.
a competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
a team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
the opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other awesome events.
a chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
a workstation at one of our customers’ offices in your neighbourhood.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2020, we aim to reach the 110 million euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania... an all-inclusive experience!
A Business architect develops a blueprint of the enterprise that provides a common understanding of the organization and the business processes execut ...
Using digital strategies and cloud technologies to provide answers to specific business needs: that’s what you do best. If so, we definitely need to t ...
The solution architect picks up a business idea, designs the most appropriate solution to make it work, and gives support during the implementation.
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.