Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for the coordination of your team (e.g. 121 calls, scheduling training and coaching).
- You are responsible for all operational tasks, including planning and reporting.
- You support the customer support officers and help to solve problems in order to deliver service.
- You measure and monitor the team performance in relation to the expected SLAs and KPIs.
- You identify, initiate and follow up actions to improve performance and quality when necessary.
- You are always looking for improvements to optimise our way of working and the quality delivered.
- You work closely together with the Back-up Team Lead and co-report to the manager.
- You are in close contact with the customer on the one hand and with the Service Delivery Manager of Tobania on the other hand.
- You screen and onboard new team members.
In addition to your obvious drive and motivation, you will increase your chances by combining two or more of these criteria:
- You preferably have a first experience as Team Leader.
- You are customer-oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- You possess good people management and organisational skills.
- You work customer and result-oriented.
- You can operate under pressure and maintain a calm demeanour towards the team.
- You are pro-active and have good communication skills.
- You speak Dutch, English and have a good knowledge of French.
Tobania offers you
- a contract of indefinite duration.
- a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits, such as a company car or transport allowance, 12 extra days of vacations, lunch vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance.
- a team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel at home right away.
- the chance to develop your talents in our Tobania. Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- a challenging job close to home.
So ... Tobania, who is that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We profile ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private companies and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Fancy joining us? Apply now!
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
Business Support Officer
Tobania makes a difference for lots of clients in the finance industry. Choose a project, join our team and up our game. You'll reinforce one of our e ...
The finance industry is your playing field. You give personal advice via video chat, social media, chatbots, telephone and mail to customers, and esta ...
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.