Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
And did you just say “I do” four times in a row? Let’s have a chat.
What do Account Managers do at Tobania?
- Business development: you develop new markets or segments, approach prospects and open new doors. While doing so, you always focus on IT development.
- Account management: you understand the needs of our customers and you help them achieve their objectives. In addition, you are responsible for developing and maintaining customer relationships and offering new products and services.
- Customer satisfaction: you focus on customer satisfaction and ensure the retention of LT business through contract renewals.
- Staffing & solutions Sales: From initiating the sales process to concluding agreements (together with our Bid team and presales/legal department).
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by combining two or more of these criteria:
- As we are looking for several customer success managers, we are looking for people with no experience as well as people with a lot of experience. Your attitude and mindset is most important!
- Languages: you can easily express yourself in Dutch, French and English.
- Strengths: you are a team player, but you can also work independently and autonomously. A commercial mindset, perseverance and stress resistance are just some of your characteristics.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A challenging job at our headquarters in Strombeek-Bever.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Working at Tobania ...
An all inclusive experience!
It’s a colourful life
“Trying new things adds colour to your life, it provides variety. That is something I wish everyone could do: take control of your life and try something new. Take steps towards what you really want to do. I apply this approach at work: give people the chance to be themselves. Then you can really discover the strengths in the other person and achieve quality together.”
“I am currently working as a coordinator/coach on a project at Partena Professionals. We are working according to a "Try and Hire" principle. We recruit new employees and coach them to be the best version of themselves in their field. After this learning phase, they become a Partena employee. I help them with every challenge they can face on that journey.”
“I don't like labels, so I actually don’t like to call myself ‘coach’. I like to focus on the person behind a role. This employee centricity of Tobania.Business is what really appealed to me. We embrace a non-classical way of thinking and approach projects with a focus on qualitative results. We are not a staffing company, but we develop business solutions for the customer, which we implement at our clients.”
Annelies Smetryns, Change Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.