What can you expect?
As a Business Analyst, you play an important role in the realisation of innovation at our customers. You support the business in the design and improvement of business processes. You achieve this by picking up on new developments in the market and translating them into efficient solutions for the organisation. At the same time, you offer support in the changes that the organisation whishes to realise. And that is exactly what makes you happy, isn't it?
Business Analyst at Tobania, tell me?
· You identify the needs in conversations with business stakeholders: together with your fellow Tobians, you translate them into an appropriate IT-solution. For this, you investigate several possible solutions and check their feasibility in terms of scope, budget, time-to-market and ability to execute within the IT-landscape.
· You prepare solution alternatives and afterwards, you deliver the crucial IT-deliverables and ensure a handover to the project team. During the execution of the project you follow up. You also draw up functional test cases on the basis of your analysis and carry them out as well. This is important in order to achieve a good result. And that is, of course, what you are going for.
· You visualise processes in such a way that they are clear to everyone: you document processes and present your business case customer and stakeholders. Thanks to your clear explanation, they can easily make decisions and they get buy-in for the chosen solution. This goes smoothly, because you have worked out a simple and efficient solution that meets the customer's needs and takes into account risks and other conditions.
· You work agile: you develop, evaluate and adjust; always in consultation with your customer.
· You act as a co-entrepreneur for your customers: you give advice on how technology can help them to realise their business ideas.
Who are we looking for?
What profile are we looking for?
Studies: a bachelor’s degree (preferably economy or IT).
Experience: a first experience plays in your advantages.
Languages: fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English.
Personal interests: you are a real data enthusiast.
Strengths: you have an analytic mindset and manage to have a helicopter view over all activities.
What do we have to offer?
Tobania offers you:
· An indefinite contract.
· A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits such as a hybrid/electric company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques and group and hospitalisation insurance.
· A team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel right at home.
· The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends at one - or more - of our awesome events.
· A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
· A clean desk at one of our clients or one of the work islands in Strombeek-Bever (which you can occasionally swap for your home office).
So... Tobania, who's that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
You might think that as a consultant you often work alone on a project, receiving only limited support from your colleagues. Nevertheless, we emphasise on working as a team to ensure both personal and business growth.
Within our data team, we often share our skills and interests to inform team members about the industries, skills or domains we are interested in and have experience in. This ensures that everyone can create their own career path.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields