What can you expect?
The concept as a starting point!
You get excited by conceptualizing the needs of the customer and know how to transform them into an analysis.
You are also a master in connecting all the parties involved in your web projects. The different technologies such as .NET, Java, Drupal and Wordpress hold few secrets for you.
You have an eye for the whole process.
You analyze and model the technical processes. You also closely follow up on the implementations and the delivery. Because you get excited by the correct use of the application, you help to ensure proper manuals and training.
These are the tasks that will give you energy
- Project definition and product design; check
- Monitoring the developments for the various building blocks of the service (API / backend / frontend); also check
- Follow-up and organizing Quality Assurance
- Supporting the project meetings according to an Agile methodology (sprint meetings, retrospective meetings); of course!
- Participation in the distribution of projects and their follow-up; sure, give it to me!
- Support the Project Manager for the follow-up reports and the organization of steering groups. Double check!
Who are we looking for?
You're all in on the exciting world of web technologies. You have a penchant for web and web applications. You can throw yourself when we have to convince a customer with user-stories and mock-ups. Or you've been gathering wisdom for over 3 years in a similar role.
But also your soft skills are important. You have excellent social skills and you realize your projects in an efficient and autonomous way. You have a sense of responsibility, are flexible and take initiative. Your sense of analysis and synthesis enables you to deliver quality work while respecting the deadlines. Finally, you express yourself fluently in Dutch and English. French is an asset.
What do we have to offer?
- An open-ended contract.
- A competitive salary, with numerous fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra days of vacation, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance.
- An excellent career path, peer-to-peer feedback and coaching by seniors.
- A state-of-the art expertise centre.
- A workstation at one of our offices in Hasselt or Strombeek-Bever.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields