What can you expect?
What do Scrum Masters do at Tobania?
- Bridging the gap between business and IT by aligning IT solutions with business needs and setting up an implementation process.
- Promoting and facilitating the Scrum Master Framework within your own project team, but also to colleagues at Tobania, customers and other stakeholders. Daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives... they hold no secrets for you!
- Coaching your colleagues and the customer, as well as ensuring each project is delivered on time, within budget and preferably above expectations, obviously!
Who are we looking for?
What profile are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you'll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- Studies: be a certified Scrum Master.
- Experience: 3+ years.
- Languages: Dutch or French is your native language, but you also express yourself fluently in the other national language.
- Strengths: organisation, leadership and coaching skills, strong communicator.
- Expertise: you are an Agile Scrum Framework master and project management holds no secrets for you.
What do we have to offer?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques and group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends at one - or more - of our awesome events.
- A chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A clean desk at one of our clients or one of the work islands in Strombeek-Bever (which you can occasionally swap for your jome office).
SO... Tobania, who's that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
I really like working with people. Becoming a Scrum Master made me re-evaluate my career plan, as I had no idea I would enjoy working with people so much. I’ve always liked being a team player, but I felt like I needed tasks where I was the one in charge of change, in control of how things were going.
As a Scrum Master, you actually do none of the work that your team does. It’s all out of your hands and you have to trust your team, while creating an environment in which they can fully thrive.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields