What can you expect?
What do Scrum Masters do at Tobania?
Bridge the gap between business and IT by tailoring IT solutions to fit business needs and setting up a course of implementation.
Promote and facilitate the Scrum Master Framework within your own project team, but towards the colleagues at Tobania, clients and other stakeholders as well. Daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives... they hold no secrets for you!
Coach your colleagues and the customer and make sure each project is delivered on time, within budget and preferably exceeding expectations, of course.
Who are we looking for?
What profile are we looking for?
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you'll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- Studies: be a certified Scrum Master.
- Experience: 3+ years.
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and/or French, and English.
- Strengths: organisation, leadership and coaching skills, strong communicator.
- Expertise: you are an Agile Scrum Framework master and project management holds no secrets for your.
What do we have to offer?
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract
- A competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques and group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends at one - or more - of our awesome events.
- A chance to develop your telanets in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A clean desk at one of our clients or one of the work islands in Strombeek-Bever (which you can occasionally swap for your jome office).
SO... Tobania, who's that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
I really like working with people. Becoming a Scrum Master made me re-evaluate my career plan, as I had no idea I would enjoy working with people so much. I’ve always liked being a team player, but I felt like I needed tasks where I was the one in charge of change, in control of how things were going.
As a Scrum Master, you actually do none of the work that your team does. It’s all out of your hands and you have to trust your team, while creating an environment in which they can fully thrive.