What can you expect?
Python Predictions is currently looking for a Senior Data Scientist. As we are growing fast, we are looking for people to support and participate in this growth. We are looking for a person with a passion for data science, interested in leading concrete business projects in a wide variety of domains and applications.
In this role, you will work closely with other Data Profiles from Python Predictions but also from our clients’ internal teams. You will lead the way and participate in multiple advanced analytics projects from the ideation phase to the value delivery. Every step of the way, you will ensure the quality of the analytical solution as well as the actionability towards the business stakeholders.
As a senior Senior Data Scientist, you will be invited to coach junior team members and share your experience.
Does this sound like your ideal day-to-day drill? Then don’t wait any longer and let’s meet.
Who are we looking for?
- You have multiple years of experience in a variety of data science applications (not all, but not limited to one either).
- You understand that organizations today should make the most of the available information, in order to turn this information into value. You have acquired relevant skills through your past experiences.
- You are as proficient in Python as you are in English, Dutch or French (all other (programming) languages are a plus).
- You are motivated by obtaining concrete deliverables and results. You want to make a difference for the organizations you work for, and you like to be recognized for your input.
- You can work independently, but you also appreciate collaboration. You are open-minded and have no fear of expressing your opinion in a constructive way.
- You have experience in project management and people management.
What do we have to offer?
- Python Predictions is a Brussels-based service provider specialized in data projects with business impact.
- In January 2020, Python Predictions joined Tobania – a leading Belgian firm in Business, Data & Technology Consulting.
- Great variation in job content due to short and long term missions in different industries, different domains and different environments.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits.
- A diverse team of supportive colleagues with different backgrounds, skills and interests but shared values who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary afterwork drinks and other exciting events.
- In-company training adapted to your personal needs.
- Continuous learning in monthly team meetings and personal development time.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at one of our customers’ offices, at Python’s Brussels office but also at any Tobania’s location!
Elena De Roeck
At present, my most career-defining moment will be joining Python Predictions – a Tobania company. I started working with a lot of theoretical knowledge I had gathered during my studies, but little practical experience.
In these past months I have grown a lot and have become a better Data Scientist, as I got to work for multiple clients and discovered loads of new insights.
Elena De Roeck
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields