What can you expect?
Is Software Development your passion?
Is coaching your second nature?
Are you interested in Project & People Management? Do you have what it takes to get the job done within time, budget and scope?
Is it written in the stars that you should deliver results in teams, by coordinating work and managing change?
As a Service Delivery Manager at Tobania.Development, you will be responsible for the in-time
delivery of projects and guarantee the quality which our Tobania Galaxy stands
for. This position is a mix of service, project and people management and
requires the ability to lead a team of Software Developers, to gather business
requirements and to understand how our services and solutions can address the
customer's challenge or opportunity.
- Defining standards and best practices for the squad.
- Developing your developers by building up expertise and sharing
knowledge in your squad.
- Sustaining the personal development and evaluation of your developers
- Supporting talent recruitment.
- Collaborating with clients to define requirements and manage
expectations and communication from inception through delivery.
- Ensuring a stable and consistent methodology for managing customer
- Collaborating with business and technical teams to address all issues
that may affect the project delivery.
- Creating a balance between competing demands for quality, scope, time
Who are we looking for?
- Buddies describe you as tech-savvy (.NET / JAVA / PHP).
- You are an expert when it comes to Agile and Continuous Delivery
- You’ve got Team Lead experience in your back pocket.
- You radiate pro-activity and decisiveness.
- You are flexible and can manage change like a pro.
What do we have to offer?
Let’s talk about the offer you can’t refuse….
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with numerous fringe benefits, such as your own
company car, an iPhone, 12 extra days of vacation, meal vouchers, group and
- An excellent career path, peer-to-peer feedback and coaching by
- A state-of-the art expertise centre.
- A work place in our office in Hasselt or at our headquarters in Strombeek-Bever
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and
solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Twelve years ago, I started working as a .Net Developer for Tobania. In the meantime, I have grown to become a Service Delivery Manager. In all these years, I have always enjoyed dealing with customer challenges and sharing my expertise. Because I was prepared to take on various tasks during those projects.
Now I lead a team and together we are always facing new challenges, which is great. So, you always put new experiences in your backpack. Whether they are positive or negative.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields