What can you expect?
Have you always dreamt of a career in the banking sector, where you can assist customers with your valuable advice? Then a job as a Junior Customer Service Representative might be just the perfect fit for you.
At Tobania, being the preferred partner for a wide range of high-quality financial support services for numerous financial institutions, we keep expanding.
Do you want to grow with us? Keep reading!
What does a Junior Customer Service Representative do at Tobania?
- You are the first point of contact for customers, providing answers to all their inquiries and supplying information about banking products and services. You support end-users in opening and closing accounts, processing payments, handling transactions, and more.
- You handle customer cases from start to finish : you listen, analyse, and advise. For more complex queries, you can rely on the support of an internal team of specialists from various departments to ensure all customer cases are handled with utmost care and professionalism.
- You actively support the sales team in generating new leads. When interacting with customers, you spot new sales opportunities and pass them on to the team or close the deal yourself.
- Customers can contact you directly via phone, email, chat, social media, and you ensure an excellent customer service experience across all communication channels.
- You contribute to the improvement of internal business processes, the customer journey, and communication with customers.
Who are we looking for?
Education: You have recently completed your higher studies. More important than the specific field of study is your drive and enthusiasm to deliver the best customer service EVER.
Experience: Our client provides the necessary training and development so that you can quickly find your place within the team. Prior work experience is not required, but any previous internships or job experience in a banking environment would be a significant advantage.
Languages: Dutch or French is your mother tongue, and you are fluent in the other national language. Additionally, you possess excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
Personal Interests: You have a strong interest in the financial sector and a desire to further explore the fascinating world of banking products and services.
Strengths: You are a true team player, capable of working independently and multitasking efficiently. You are a good listener, and with your customer-focused and analytical mindset, you can provide suitable answers to all their inquiries. While others might see problems, you see solutions – that's truly your superpower.
Expertise: You have a basic knowledge of commonly used computer and software applications.
What do we have to offer?
- An exciting job with plenty of variety and autonomy, close to home.
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary complemented by a comprehensive package of fringe benefits: 12 extra vacation days, meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, and a company car (after 6 months).
- A close-knit team of colleagues who ensure you feel right at home, supporting and guiding you in further advancing your career. Even though you will be working at the client's location, we are always here for a friendly chat and a listening ear.
- Opportunities to further develop your talents through on-the-job learning, coaching, and access to our own Tobania.Academy.
- Exciting events and Friday Drinks!
So... Tobania, who are we again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy company. We present ourselves as a reliable Business, Technology, and Data Consulting partner for private companies and governments seeking advice, expertise, services, and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation processes.
What makes us unique? Tailor-made end-to-end solutions, supported by over 1100 passionate Tobians who are driven by the same values: Together, Open, Bright, and Entrepreneurial.
Are you looking for an employer that guarantees future-proof opportunities for growth and a fun working environment? Don't hesitate to get in touch! We are looking forward to meeting you.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields