What can you expect?
Hey there! Are you looking for a role with plenty of variety, responsibility, growth opportunities, and close to home? Sounds almost too good to be true, right? But it's not, because we are looking for a Know Your Customer (KYC) analyst to join the team at our client in Antwerp.
As Tobania is the preferred partner for many financial institutions in ensuring integrity and compliance with regulations, we continue to grow.
Do you want to grow with us? Keep reading!
- You conduct thorough investigations on new and existing customers to identify and assess risks related to anti-money laundering practices, fraud, and terrorism financing.
- You analyse customer information, including identification documents, transaction data, and company structures, to detect any deviations or irregularities.
- You collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, such as the Compliance & Risk department, to discuss potential risks and implement appropriate measures.
- You stay ahead of new KYC-related laws and regulations. With your proactive attitude, you ensure our client always meets all requirements.
- You present your findings and recommendations to your colleagues and management.
- You are also critical and contribute ideas for improvements in KYC processes and team operations.
Who are we looking for?
Education: You hold a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in a legal (criminology, law, legal practice, etc.) or economic (financial management, accountancy, etc.) field.
Experience: You will be part of a close-knit team of specialists at the client, who will provide you with thorough training. Prior experience as a KYC analyst is a plus, but not mandatory.
Languages: You are fluent in both Dutch and French, and you can handle yourself well in English too. Your communication skills are top-notch, and you present your findings assertively yet diplomatically.
Personal Interests: You enjoy delving into things and have a critical mindset. You don't take things at face value.
Strengths: You are proactive, work well independently, and can handle tight deadlines without losing your cool.
Expertise: With your sharp analytical mind and eye for detail, you spot deviations and suspicious patterns like no other.
What do we have to offer?
- An exciting job with plenty of variety and responsibility, close to home.
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary complemented by a comprehensive package of fringe benefits: 12 extra vacation days, meal vouchers, net expense allowance, group and hospitalization insurance, and a company car (after 6 months).
- A close-knit team of colleagues who ensure you feel right at home, supporting and guiding you in further advancing your career. Even though you will be working at the client's location, we are always here for a friendly chat and a listening ear.
- Opportunities to further develop your talents through on-the-job learning, coaching, and access to our own Tobania.Academy.
- Exciting events and Friday Drinks!
So... Tobania, who are we again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy company. We present ourselves as a reliable Business, Technology, and Data Consulting partner for private companies and governments seeking advice, expertise, services, and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation processes.
What makes us unique? Tailor-made end-to-end solutions, supported by over 1100 passionate Tobians who are driven by the same values: Together, Open, Bright, and Entrepreneurial.
Are you looking for an employer that guarantees future-proof opportunities for growth and a fun working environment? Don't hesitate to get in touch! We are looking forward to meeting you.
Apply for this job
"*" indicates required fields