Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Are you tech-savvy young professional with a first experience and are you fascinated by the world of HR and Payroll? Then maybe we'll meet soon!
We are looking for a brand new team of 7 “Application Consultants”. You start this new opportunity via Tobania and later, after 2 years, you get the opportunity to transition to the payroll of our customer.
As an Application Consultant you guide customers, companies, who call upon the expertise of our customer. You take care of the full cycle implementation (demo, custom configuration for the customer, training, go live, follow-up…). Your goal is to convert the customer's needs into solutions to optimize and further expand their HR policy and strategic vision.
In this function:
- You are responsible for the optimization processes of the tools at the end customer and for detecting and guiding opportunities aiming to improve efficiency;
- You know the needs of your customer and you convert these needs into a correct parameterization of the various HR and Payroll systems;
- You ensure a smooth cooperation with customers and internal partners (ICT, customer managers, legal department, customer service helpdesk, relationship managers, account managers) so that the project can be carried out to the satisfaction of all parties;
- Solve the reported problems and questions from the customer quickly and correctly;
- Make analyzes of documents and minor adjustments within the application landscape;
- Follow up on your changes with IT & external partner;
- You validate the change and follow up the UAT with the customer;
- Communicate clearly to both internal and external customers.
Do you recognize yourself in the description below? Do not hesitate to get in touch!
Nice to haves:
- You have knowledge/experience of wage calculations, interpretation of pay slips and codes, social security, financial reporting (commissions, reconciliation, accounting processing), social legislation;
- You have IT-technical affinity and some knowledge of SQL;
- You have had a first work experience;
- Preferably Dutch speaking with a good knowledge of French.
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
an indefinite contract.
a competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, a fuel card, expense allowance, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
a team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
a chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
a challenging job on location.
So … Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2022, we aim to reach the 110 million euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
Working at Tobania... an all-inclusive experience!
Business and IT come together because of your expertise and innovative mindset. A proactive approach makes you stand out. Creating UML diagrams, mod ...
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.