Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
What does a Front-end developer do at Toba HR Solutions?
- You might like to talk about obscure computer science topics, but really, you just want to write simple code and ship new products and features to customers (or improve existing ones).
- You will ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality
- You are responsible for the technical front end of the (web) application.
- You take care of the connection between the appearance of a website and its operations.
- You spend most of your time coding, but you also have an eye for great design and a feel for great UX.
- You love researching new tech and driving forward with the implementation details.
- Your focus is on frontend TypeScript (Angular) code, but you can dig in wherever needed. NodeJS, CSS, build tools, shell scripts, you name it. If you don't already know it, you are eager to learn it.
- Frontend apps have to take into account performance, customer demands, A/B tests, UX research, accessibility, code quality, a rapidly changing ecosystem of languages and modules, and the list goes on. You make it happen to balance all those things.
- You like sharing knowledge with the rest of your team, building shared tooling for other developers and giving back to the open-source community.
- As a team, you are responsible for the design, low-level architecture, build, QA testing and delivery of software.
- You will to review code of team members to continue to challenge each other and become stronger as a team. You will be participating in software design discussions and will be able to share your vision and idea on certain topics.
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible:
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience as a Front-end Developer.
- An eye for detail and a real team player.
- You are motivated to improve the usability, accessibility, and efficiency of user interaction; in short, you like 'great UX'.
- Enthusiastic to solve problems and actively share your own opinion and advice.
- You have knowledge of development tools like Git and npm.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Master of Science in industrial sciences.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, meal cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at our office in Gent.
Working at Tobania...
An all-inclusive experience!
.NET Software Engineer
Drupal Developer Hasselt
Do you have a passion for building attractive, user-friendly and challenging websites? Would you like to learn a lot more and participate in interesti ...
.NET Developer Toba HR Solutions
Our HR software offers a solution for our customers' personnel planning, time registration and provides a structured training catalogue. Our HR consul ...
A part of something biggerLet's approach Tobania from a different angle. A lot of colleagues are expressing (tons of) experience on this page. I speak as a brand-new Java Developer. Yes, I am a starter! And I am incredibly looking forward to working on my first client project at BNP Paribas Fortis.
Why did I choose Tobania as my employer? I really wanted to be part of something bigger and make a difference together with other colleagues.
Thomas - Java Developer
Afterwork parties as an icebreakerI remember a great afterwork party. We went wakeboarding. I was not yet an official Tobian at the time, but I thought it was the ideal meeting place to get to know my future colleagues better and to soak up the atmosphere.
As a Developer, I am part of the Java team and I am quickly getting to know Tobians from other departments. It’s child's play with an open corporate culture like this.
I am currently working on a project in which I am learning a lot about microservices, DevOps and new frameworks such as Vue.js. Soon I hope to be able to develop myself further as an architect. After all, I am a proud Tobian and I look forward to contributing even more to the success of this company.
Jonathan - Java Developer
Always facing new challengesTwelve years ago, I started working as a .NET Developer for Tobania. In the meantime, I have grown to become a Service Delivery Manager. In all these years I have always enjoyed dealing with customer challenges and sharing my expertise. Because I was prepared to take on various tasks during those various customer projects, I was eventually assigned more responsibilities.
Now I lead a team and together we are always facing new challenges, which is great. So, you always put new experiences in your backpack. Whether they are positive or negative. How do I stay motivated? Tobania gives me a lot of opportunities to grow. I hope that I will be able to represent this company together with my great colleagues for a long time to come.
Dennis - Service Delivery Manager
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.