Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You will work together with a dedicated team to develop our own products (PHP and .NET), tailored to the public sector, including cities and towns, amongst others.
- Because knowledge sharing is crucial within Tobania, you will participate in the review of the codes of fellow developers and test the functionalities developed by others.
Besides your obvious drive and motivation, you’ll increase your chances by ticking as many of these boxes as possible
- Training: you have an IT technical background
- Languages: you speak Dutch & English fluently. French is a plus.
- Strengths: You are stress resistant and have a highly developed sense of responsibility. You combine this with a natural urge to work in an organised and accurate way.
- Expertise: PHP & MySQL hold no secrets for you.
Tobania offers you:
- An indefinite contract.
- A competitive salary, with plenty of fringe benefits, such as a company car, an iPhone, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques, a group and hospitalisation insurance. And a MacBook Pro for hassle-free development.
- A team of supportive colleagues who’ll make you feel right at home.
- The opportunity to turn these new colleagues into friends during our legendary Friday drinks and other exciting events.
- A chance to exploit your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- A workstation at our office in Hasselt and 1 day a week at your own workplace at home.
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
In 2019, we had a turnover of 97 million euros and we employed 1000 Tobians. By 2020, we aim to reach the 110-million-euro target. Our strategy: keep on expanding and diversifying our services and solutions. But we need more Tobians to make that happen, so click on that apply button already.
PHP back-end developer
Tobania already has 20 years of experience in the public sector: so, we can call ourselves real experts in the field. At Tobania.Public, our customers ...
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.