Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
In this role, you will need to be able to adapt quickly to new technologies, applications and environments. You will operate with our clients on a medium to long-term basis.
As a devops engineer, you will help our clients with setting up infrastructure for a variety of (big) data applications. Additionally, you’ll support our data scientists and engineers by implementing tools and applying best-practices to achieve a more efficient workflow.
More specifically, the responsibilities include:
- Set up, monitor and maintain cloud or on premise scalable infrastructure across different industries
- Deploy solutions based on Data Science, Machine Learning and Big Data
- Use infrastructure as code (IaC) to manage infrastructure on the cloud and on premise
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to automate testing and deployments
- Identify design and implement process improvements: automating manual processes, re-design infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Coach colleagues and clients in your area of expertise
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar position
- Operational experience deploying modern big data applications.
- Solid experience with Infrastructure as Code and Automation (e.g., Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, ARM)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD (e.g., GitLabCI, Jenkins, GitHub Actions)
- Experience securing cloud or on premise environments
- Solid understanding of GNU/Linux, command line shell, and scripting.
- Programming experience with one or more languages (e.g., Python, Java, Go)
- In depth knowledge of at least one cloud provider (GCP, AWS or Azure). Certifications from any of these is considered a plus.
- Able to coach others and give technical advice and direction
- Able to work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks, and manage work time effectively.
- Proficient in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Experience with MLOps
- Affinity with Data Science, Machine Learning Engineering and/or Data Engineering
- Python Predictions is a Brussels-based service provider specialized in data projects with business impact
- In January 2020, Python Predictions joined Tobania – a leading Belgian business & technology consulting firm that guides their clients through digital business transformation
- Great variation in job content due to missions in different industries, different domains and different environments
- In-company training adapted to your personal needs
- Continuous learning in monthly team meetings and personal development time
- A great team of colleagues with shared values
Working at Tobania.. An all-inclusive experience!
Python Predictions is currently looking for a data engineer. In this role, you will need to be able to adapt quickly to new technology, applications a ...
Briefly, your role lies in guiding our clients to become increasingly data-driven. You strive to connect (top) management, data teams and analytical t ...
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.