Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Project Manager at Tobania, tell me?
Projects led by a skilled Project Manager are bound to succeed. That's why we need you! As a PM, you are responsible for planning and monitoring projects to ensure that they are completed on time and on budget. Your everyday mantra? "Let's keep things running smoothly".
You plan and assign project resources, set budgets, monitor progress, and keep your stakeholders informed throughout the project.
As a Project Manager, we expect you to guide and manage the project in every aspect, including the intersection of technology, processes and change management, and to be responsible for effectively managing the quality level of the deliverables.
The result? A delivery of the project within time, perfectly in scope, and within the planned budget.
This puts a smile on your face:
- You define and ensure the project's objective and scope.
- You identify and involve the key project stakeholders.
- You facilitate workshops, e.g. requirements gathering, process analysis and brainstorming.
- You draw up a timeline and integrated project plan.
- You prioritise and delegate tasks in line with customer requirements. Easy peasy!
- You monitor the progress of the project, ensuring that important milestones are reached
- You conduct status meetings with the steering committee.
- Identifying and managing key risks related to the project is also part of the job.
- Facilitate problem solving and escalate when necessary.
- You organise and follow up on communication and change initiatives related to the project.
- You follow up on quality standards and guidelines.
- You conduct budget and time management.
- You lead the team in implementing project changes.
What do you get in return?
Tobania offers you:
- an indefinite contract.
- a competitive salary with plenty of fringe benefits such as a company car, 12 extra vacation days, lunch cheques and group and hospitalisation insurance.
- a team of supportive colleagues who will make you feel right at home.
- the opportunity to turn these colleagues into friends at one – or more – of our awesome events.
- a chance to develop your talents in our Tobania.Academy and on-the-job coaching.
- a clean desk at one of the most impactful work islands in Strombeek-Bever (which you can occasionally swap for your home office).
So ... Tobania, who’s that again?
Tobania is a dynamic and fast-growing Belgian company. We present ourselves as a Business & Technology Consulting partner for private businesses and governments who want advice, expertise, services and solutions to successfully execute their digital transformation process.
Will Wesley become your new colleague? He's a project manager at Tobania.Digital.
- 30 years
- Loves his baby boy
- Likes early morning runs
- Tobian since 2019
Live up to your ambitions
“I initially started as a consultant at Tobania, but always with an ambitious plan in mind. I wanted to play my part in the story of a company. That promise has been fulfilled after two years: I grew from a consultant Program Manager to Operations Manager. This way, I contribute to the company’s game plan.”
“Being Operations manager at Tobania.Business, I am responsible for the link between our customers and our business consultants, together with my team of Business Managers. That also includes a lot of operational follow-up: I keep a close eye on the effeciency and budget of our unit.”
“We write the story of Tobania together: for me that’s only possible with motivated colleagues, who want to work together on the bigger picture. It's just like cooking: all ingredients together determine the success of your dish. Only with the right combination, you can achieve the best results: in the workplace and in the kitchen! Suprised that I’ll soon be the proud owner of a chef’s degree?”
David Decreemer, Operations Manager at Tobania
It’s a colourful life
“Trying new things adds colour to your life, it provides variety. That is something I wish everyone could do: take control of your life and try something new. Take steps towards what you really want to do. I apply this approach at work: give people the chance to be themselves. Then you can really discover the strengths in the other person and achieve quality together.”
“I am currently working as a coordinator/coach on a project at Partena Professionals. We are working according to a "Try and Hire" principle. We recruit new employees and coach them to be the best version of themselves in their field. After this learning phase, they become a Partena employee. I help them with every challenge they can face on that journey.”
“I don't like labels, so I actually don’t like to call myself ‘coach’. I like to focus on the person behind a role. This employee centricity of Tobania.Business is what really appealed to me. We embrace a non-classical way of thinking and approach projects with a focus on qualitative results. We are not a staffing company, but we develop business solutions for the customer, which we implement at our clients.”
Annelies Smetryns, Change Manager at Tobania
It's like music to your ears
“I am a passionate musician and I have played together with lots of metal bands in Belgium, but also abroad. Not until being a teenager, I learned to play the guitar, but I soon went full on. Wasted Years by Iron Maiden would be the perfect soundtrack for my journey. The title is misleading: it's about looking at the future and persevere in life. That is also very important in my job as a project manager. I enjoy making progress at a project and working together with a variation of teams to achieve it.”
“I actually studied Applied Linguistics, but teaching or translating was not something that appealed to me. Fortunately, good communication is necessary in every company. During my first job, I ended up playing a team leader role and it suited me to manage different teams. I am taking part in meetings most of the day. We work on solutions, both in the technical and business department.”
“Tobania is young at heart and that appeals to me. At the same time, Tobania has a critical attitude, also towards its own operation methods. Moreover, the opinion of the consultants is listened to: they keep your place of residence in mind and take your other preferences into account. HR chooses to conduct a practical and concrete policy, which I really like."
Jef Van De Weghe, Project Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.