Thank you for your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
As a Squad Lead at Tobania.Development, you will be responsible for the in-time delivery of projects and guarantee the quality which Tobania stands for. This position is a mix of service, project and people management and requires the ability to lead a team of software developers, to gather business requirements and to understand how our services & solutions can address the customer’s challenge or opportunity.
- Define standards and best practices for the squad
- Develop your squad members by building up expertise and sharing knowledge in your squad
- Personal development and evaluation of your squad members
- Supports recruiting of talents
- Collaborate with clients to define requirements and manage expectations and communication from inception through delivery
- Ensure a stable and consistent methodology for managing customer relationships
- Collaborate with business & technical teams to address all issues that may affect the delivery of the project
- Balancing competing demands for quality, scope, time and cost
- Tech-savvy (.NET or Java)
- Some experience in Agile and Continuous Delivery Practices
- Some Team lead first experience
- Some business experience as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Product Manager
- You are a true leader and have very good communication & people management skills
- You are proactive, decisive and can set priorities
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- You are flexible and can manage change
- Ability to detect new opportunities and think out of the box
- Challenging and interesting projects
- A competence center where the compilation and sharing of knowledge is central
- Enthousiast, dynamic Team
- Active coaching
- Potential growth opportunities
- Open communication and room for initiative
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits corresponding to your experience
Location: you can work at our offices in Brussels, Ghent or Hasselt but you are mobile in Belgium when needed
Always hungry for knowledge.
“As a child I was surrounded by technology. With a father who designed modems, it was not surprising that I was always busy soldering, assembling robots and programming them. I started studying applied computer science and learned a lot, but it didn't stop there. As an Enterprise Architect you ensure that all software from the back office is well connected. And that the need for new software and applications within the company is addressed. For that you have to educate yourself every day. For example, now, I want to follow an MBA (Master of Business Administration) at Vlerick to further develop myself.”
“I started as a Solution Architect consultant at Tobania, but grew to become an Enterprise Architect. Within a company that grows as fast as Tobania, you constantly have new opportunities. It is a matter of seizing those opportunities with both hands. "
“Of course, I read a lot about business and new technology, but I am someone who is very eager to learn about lots of areas. For example, I am a very dedicated sportsman and, from that point of view, I am also very interested in nutrition. That’s not only about healthy food, but also about enjoying slow cooking and BBQ. Work and life, health and enjoyment. Everything balanced out!”
Sander Lesage, Enterprise Architect at Tobania
Live up to your ambitions
“I initially started as a consultant at Tobania, but always with an ambitious plan in mind. I wanted to play my part in the story of a company. That promise has been fulfilled after two years: I grew from a consultant Program Manager to Operations Manager. This way, I contribute to the company’s game plan.”
“Being Operations manager at Tobania.Business, I am responsible for the link between our customers and our business consultants, together with my team of Business Managers. That also includes a lot of operational follow-up: I keep a close eye on the effeciency and budget of our unit.”
“We write the story of Tobania together: for me that’s only possible with motivated colleagues, who want to work together on the bigger picture. It's just like cooking: all ingredients together determine the success of your dish. Only with the right combination, you can achieve the best results: in the workplace and in the kitchen! Suprised that I’ll soon be the proud owner of a chef’s degree?”
David Decreemer, Operations Manager at Tobania
It’s a colourful life
“Trying new things adds colour to your life, it provides variety. That is something I wish everyone could do: take control of your life and try something new. Take steps towards what you really want to do. I apply this approach at work: give people the chance to be themselves. Then you can really discover the strengths in the other person and achieve quality together.”
“I am currently working as a coordinator/coach on a project at Partena Professionals. We are working according to a "Try and Hire" principle. We recruit new employees and coach them to be the best version of themselves in their field. After this learning phase, they become a Partena employee. I help them with every challenge they can face on that journey.”
“I don't like labels, so I actually don’t like to call myself ‘coach’. I like to focus on the person behind a role. This employee centricity of Tobania.Business is what really appealed to me. We embrace a non-classical way of thinking and approach projects with a focus on qualitative results. We are not a staffing company, but we develop business solutions for the customer, which we implement at our clients.”
Annelies Smetryns, Change Manager at Tobania
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.